Luis Vieira Jewelry respect your concerns about privacy. Check out how we process your information, how we protect them and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
Information we collect and how we use it
To access certain areas of our platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Luis Vieira Jewelry to provide you with the services you select.
When you purchase products online, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services). If you choose to interact with Luis Vieira Jewelry via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
• Manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after service care;
• Manage our accounts and records;
• Assist with your inquiries and requests;
• Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
• Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
• Send you marketing communications (including e-mails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so;
• Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
• Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our platform and services secure; and
• Understand how our platform is used so that we can continuously improve our platform and services and other offerings.
About sharing and protecting your information
We do not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
We want you to feel confident about using our platform, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organizational and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. However, where we ask you to choose a password in order to access certain parts of our platform, you are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping that password confidential. You should choose a password which you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else.